AA Credit downgraded to B-

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to
Quote: Where's that guy that said to short AA at $9? Doing ok?
Yikes....AAL is currently trading at $22...and climbing
Quote: Yikes....AAL is currently trading at $22...and climbing

Quote: Meanwhile the stock is up almost 25% today. 🤷🏻‍♂️

That's probably short-term speculation based on recent sound bites, not to be mistaken for deep confidence on the part of serious long-term investors. If it mattered to you, you could look into which large institutional investors still hold what airline stock (Buffet already made the news on that).
Quote: That's probably short-term speculation based on recent sound bites, not to be mistaken for deep confidence on the part of serious long-term investors. If it mattered to you, you could look into which large institutional investors still hold what airline stock (Buffet already made the news on that).

Those guys can be wrong too. I didn’t hear any of the “experts” predict this jobs report. If they economy can be turned off easily, perhaps it can crank back up quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: That's probably short-term speculation based on recent sound bites, not to be mistaken for deep confidence on the part of serious long-term investors. If it mattered to you, you could look into which large institutional investors still hold what airline stock (Buffet already made the news on that).
I'm sure speculation is part of the wild daily movement, and indeed the daily trading volume is way out of whack with where it was prior the crash. Nonetheless I think it's good news that the company is back above $20 for now. Let's see if that holds up as a new floor.
Quote: Those guys can be wrong too. I didn’t hear any of the “experts” predict this jobs report. If they economy can be turned off easily, perhaps it can crank back up quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/05/business/jobs-report-stock-market-coronavirus.html#link-265c3723
AA leading the way!!! Hopefully it continues....bout time we post some good news for all! The "smart" people said we would have unemployment at 19.5% as it stands we are at 13.3%...still bad but WAY WAY better than the close to 20% they predicted

Is there a topic that you don’t know everything about?
Quote: Is there a topic that you don’t know everything about?
That would be no, apparently.
Quote: Is there a topic that you don’t know everything about?
I said "probably", clearly my opinion. Is there a topic which you know anything at all about?

I did have a prior career in business, including biomed startups so I know something biology, biomed production (including vaccines) and finance.
Quote: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/05/business/jobs-report-stock-market-coronavirus.html#link-265c3723
AA leading the way!!! Hopefully it continues....bout time we post some good news for all! The "smart" people said we would have unemployment at 19.5% as it stands we are at 13.3%...still bad but WAY WAY better than the close to 20% they predicted
Haters gonna hate.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to