Town hall Questions For JO

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Says American still says we are part of the portfolio of carriers, although nothing about size. Basically said we keep the other carriers in check price wise.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for all your hard work to that end.
Quote: Says American still says we are part of the portfolio of carriers, although nothing about size. Basically said we keep the other carriers in check price wise.
Thanks for all your hard work to that end.[/QUOTE]
I’m not saying weather or not it’s right to do that (it’s not). I’m just saying what he said. If you’re trying to start something, like a typical AAG guy, now is neither the time nor place, so zip it.
Alright, who's the one that started the rumor that Mesa Mgt is in talks with Skywest to be bought out? I've had TWO Mesa friends say this.

Hands down that's the most BS (and hilarious) Rumor i've seen yet.
Quote: Alright, who's the one that started the rumor that Mesa Mgt is in talks with Skywest to be bought out? I've had TWO Mesa friends say this.

lol point out to them skywest just sold a regional airline
Quote: Alright, who's the one that started the rumor that Mesa Mgt is in talks with Skywest to be bought out? I've had TWO Mesa friends say this.

Skywest tried at 2010 to buy Mesa out of BK creditors committee
ALPA and the MEC Chair saved the day
Quote: lol point out to them skywest just sold a regional airline
Probably because last year we hired Brad Holt.

Yup, and our contract makes that extremely tricky to do. Skywest, or anyone else wouldn’t be able to have multiple seniority lists. They would have to merge. Bottom line is it won’t happen. Never would. No alter ego carriers.
Enjoying my reserve vacation. Anyone else?
BH and BR are wanting to move back to SGU.... one way is to get OO to buy Mesa... ha
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to