Pulling planes out of storage

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
There was an open assignment from CLT tomorrow to dh to pit. Then 9xxx an airplane to PHL and dh back to clt. I assumed it was bringing one from storage.
Quote: There was an open assignment from CLT tomorrow to dh to pit. Then 9xxx an airplane to PHL and dh back to clt. I assumed it was bringing one from storage.
A few DH's from PHX to Roswell and then operate out as well. Airplanes are certainly coming out of storage, but how many...?
I used to work at wholly owned Eagle---a long time ago. The rule then still stands today: believe it when you see the airplane roll up on the ramp.

Aside: it was the weirdest feeling to have a tailor fitting a uniform on my $12,000 per year body. Maybe it was $16k, but you get the point.
Quote: love that guy.
There is nothing that guy doesn’t know. LOL!
Apperently aircraft are being rotated in and out on about a 2 week basis.
Smart from a MX perspective but bad from a scope perspective.
Found out recently that scope is based on a 30 day look back.
So in essence, we have an artificially inflated amount of airframes that are active.
Quote: Apperently aircraft are being rotated in and out on about a 2 week basis.
So in essence, we have an artificially inflated amount of airframes that are active.

How’s that make any sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Apperently aircraft are being rotated in and out on about a 2 week basis.
Put the bottle down..
Quote: Put the bottle down..

Haha that what I’m saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are rotating aircraft into and out of storage. An aircraft only needs to fly one day a month in service for it to be counted towards scope, so they can pull one out and put one in each day a day if they wanted and it would count as 30 airplanes towards scope.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: There is nothing that guy doesn’t know. LOL!
I think he authored every word on Wikipedia. Has more degrees than Chuck Norris has black belt levels.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to