Jumpseat courtesies into Leipzig Kalitta

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Leipzig
Quote: I’ll let you know in few days
I’m flying CVG-LEJ on the eighth of July at 2045. That the flight you’re taking?
Quote: Was there the other day, nothing has changed with customs.
when you say nothing has changed, what exactly do you mean?
Quote: when you say nothing has changed, what exactly do you mean?
I'm saying nothing has changed procedurally.
Quote: I'm saying nothing has changed procedurally.
k. Thanks. Just wondering if they’re looking at American passports with a magnifying glass...

I also sent you a message. Thanks.
Quote: k. Thanks. Just wondering if they’re looking at American passports with a magnifying glass...

I also sent you a message. Thanks.
it took about 10 seconds last week when I went through there, so no.
Quote: it took about 10 seconds last week when I went through there, so no.
Just following this thread for fun, but thought I would chime with some info from Euroland. There are reports that Americans are being denied entry if not entering under one of the official EU wide exemptions. The US Embassy where I lived sent out an advisory today that if your intention is to enter a specific country under one of that country's exemptions, you should take a non-stop flight to that country and not rely on having to change planes within Europe. Country specific exemptions are not being honored if they are not in line with the EU travel limitations For example if you are entering Finland under an exemption that only Finland has made, you cannot rely on being able to change planes in Frankfurt as the Germans may not recognize the exemption and send you home. Again, this info came from the US Embassy today. Hopefully that is helpful to anyone considering making a trip.
Quote: it took about 10 seconds last week when I went through there, so no.
Quote: Just following this thread for fun, but thought I would chime with some info from Euroland. There are reports that Americans are being denied entry if not entering under one of the official EU wide exemptions. The US Embassy where I lived sent out an advisory today that if your intention is to enter a specific country under one of that country's exemptions, you should take a non-stop flight to that country and not rely on having to change planes within Europe. Country specific exemptions are not being honored if they are not in line with the EU travel limitations For example if you are entering Finland under an exemption that only Finland has made, you cannot rely on being able to change planes in Frankfurt as the Germans may not recognize the exemption and send you home. Again, this info came from the US Embassy today. Hopefully that is helpful to anyone considering making a trip.

thanks guys. very helpful.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to