737/320 PI openings

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
They’d loooooove to have loooooots of senior people apply....more heads they can chop off that way.....
Maybe nobody applies. That would throw a wrench in the plans.
Quote: They’d loooooove to have loooooots of senior people apply....more heads they can chop off that way.....
They waited a bit, but this is another card they had to show. It takes a long time to qualify PIs and I think the only way to shorten that time is to take them from another fleet - like the 757/767. We should hear soon if they are going to make a long term decision on that fleet.
Quote: They waited a bit, but this is another card they had to show. It takes a long time to qualify PIs and I think the only way to shorten that time is to take them from another fleet - like the 757/767. We should hear soon if they are going to make a long term decision on that fleet.
they already announced a surplus on the 756 and 777. We’ll see who takes it voluntarily. If no one volunteers then the bottom guys go who are in furlough territory.
Quote: Maybe nobody applies. That would throw a wrench in the plans.
yeah......there’s a bunch of former PIs who live in DEN that just took a massive pay cut going from the left to right seat and then all the way down to reserve.......they will jump on the 90 hours plus over ride plus OT in about a half a second.
Quote: yeah......there’s a bunch of former PIs who live in DEN that just took a massive pay cut going from the left to right seat and then all the way down to reserve.......they will jump on the 90 hours plus over ride plus OT in about a half a second.
Is there a quick requal program for former PIs?
Quote: Is there a quick requal program for former PIs?
I don’t think so......but they are inventing all sorts of new training programs these days....Enhanced LDRQ as an example.
Quote: Maybe nobody applies. That would throw a wrench in the plans.
Sounds like a dandy 2.0 void for the sCAB's to clammer amuck in.
Quote: Sounds like a dandy 2.0 void for the sCAB's to clammer amuck in.

the scabs won’t give up their senior 350K job to be a PI capped out at 9 year WB FO.
Quote: the scabs won’t give up their senior 350K job to be a PI capped out at 9 year WB FO.
Let me qualify that......those in the making as in the mentality for those back in the situation in time.

Capiche?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to