Net jets Aircraft Breakdown

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: If it makes you smile, you can guess. I just can’t go into details other then NJ fleet plan is out of date the second they print it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Postponing retirement of the Gulfstream fleet would make me smile. Orders for new Gulfstreams would NOT.
Quote: Postponing retirement of the Gulfstream fleet would make me smile. Orders for new Gulfstreams would NOT.

Fingers crossed for you that my information is leading the way I was told.

Quote: Postponing retirement of the Gulfstream fleet would make me smile. Orders for new Gulfstreams would NOT.
Just out of curiosity why would new large cabin aircraft orders make you or any other pilot not happy? Bad blood between NJ’s and Gulfstream? Or do you prefer a different manufacturer?
Quote: Just out of curiosity why would new large cabin aircraft orders make you or any other pilot not happy? Bad blood between NJ’s and Gulfstream? Or do you prefer a different manufacturer?
An order for new Gulfstreams would likely include a trade-in plan for the remaining 450s and 550s which would accelerate displacements.

Subtext understood?
Quote: An order for new Gulfstreams would likely include a trade-in plan for the remaining 450s and 550s which would accelerate displacements.

Subtext understood?
Would this push you to a junior, smaller cabin fleet?
Quote: Would this push you to a junior, smaller cabin fleet?
It would, eventually, push many of us to a pay-protected displacement seat somewhere (about 1/3 are now pay protected although you'd be shocked how few understand how displacement works). The issue is how a new Gulfstream order would accelerate disposal. The later that date is, the better for the un-protected pilots.
Quote: 72 CL350's
27 Globals
60 CE-560's
1 Citation X
38 Sovereigns
105 Lattitudes
24 CL650's
81 Phenoms
14 GIV's
6 GV's
4 Longitudes

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
G-IVs and G-Vs are all gone

we still have 14 G-450s left

up to 6 longitudes now
Quote: G-IVs and G-Vs are all gone

we still have 14 G-450s left

up to 6 longitudes now
What are most people hired into?
Quote: What are most people hired into?

Phenom

Quote: Phenom

i had heard there was a height requirement for that aircraft. is that true?
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to