• Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 160,201
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 146,383
  • Alzheimer’s disease: 121,404
  • Diabetes: 83,564
  • Influenza and pneumonia: 55,672
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 50,633
  • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,173
Worst outcome? Our COVID 19 death rate is 410 per million. Most of Europe is higher. Others will be when their stats catch up to reality.
You just don't learn, do you. You throw stats around but they're worse every day. Still looking for your latest "but the death trends are down" chart.
Daily. We were just shy of 2,000 deaths a day in early April

and a lack of leadership is what got us there and unfortunately looks like it’ll happen again
It should also be pointed out deaths are starting to rise again. Today will mark day 3 over 800 heading towards 1000. We are doing bad by every single metric. This is like corking a motor and arguing it’s just because Boeing added a gauge.
Meh, no one is going to listen, and we are getting very close to meaningful herd immunity. Time to let it ride.
I am all in on the human physiology as the way we make it through this - as we have done for thousands of years - not the unintelligent ramblings of 'experts' like contrails12 and WutFace... If I don't make the cut - the human race will be better because of it.
Quote: I am all in on the human physiology as the way we make it through this - as we have done for thousands of years - not the unintelligent ramblings of 'experts' like contrails12 and WutFace... If I don't make the cut - the human race will be better because of it.
you gonna bone your cousin too? Because folks did that for eons up until recently

maybe just attach leaches to the spots that hurt.

like I said, 20-30% of the population is bat sh!t crazy and taking the rest of us down with them.
Quote: you gonna bone your cousin too? Because folks did that for eons up until recently

like I said, 20-30% of the population is bat sh!t crazy and taking the rest of us down with them.
Take a look in the mirror...
Quote: you gonna bone your cousin too? Because folks did that for eons up until recently

And - if you say - I take you down with me - I still contend the human race will be better off because of it...
I’m the crazy one? Why, because I think it’s wise to follow the guidelines of the CDC?

You’re holding back the herd pal. The rest of the world is laughing at us.
Quote: Meh, no one is going to listen, and we are getting very close to meaningful herd immunity. Time to let it ride.
3 million confirmed cases.
30 million probable cases.

260 million to achieve herd immunity.
"very close to herd immunity" -Mesabah

Just 230 million cases more to go. You're ridiculously uninformed.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to