Republic Furloughs

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23 
Page 13 of 34
Go to
Quote: I had a training date in June. Does anyone have any idea what it is looking like for Republic come October 1st? Are there going to be furloughs? or training beginning? yada yada
Can't tell if you are trolling or not. If not, I would expect all CJOs to be rescinded soon. We won't be hiring for a long time.
Quote: Yes, it is SierraAlpha.
No 🙄 ........
About 840 furloughs according to the displacement

about 34% of the seniority list.
Quote: I had a training date in June. Does anyone have any idea what it is looking like for Republic come October 1st? Are there going to be furloughs? or training beginning? yada yada
Nope, you’re good to start training 01 SEP, good luck...
Quote: About 840 furloughs according to the displacement

How far back on the seniority list for hire date do the furloughs go?
Quote: How far back on the seniority list for hire date do the furloughs go?
April 2018
Quote: About 840 furloughs according to the displacement

Including the guys that were in training, its about 940ish. Your hiring will be rescinded. But yeah, go get a 135 job and build real time if you can. C172 to jet will be a thing of the past for a while.
Quote: Would you mind sharing the details?

Imagine this, #15 seniority list gets involuntary base change.
Quote: I'm sorry, but I'm going to strongly disagree with you on that. Another bailout just delays the inevitable again. Numbers aren't trending in the right direction, and if it's not covid, the impending economic recession will get to the airlines. All these bailouts are just bandaids for the inevitable. I don't want to get furloughed either, but I also don't want to see the government cherrypicking which private industries to mingle in. The money is better spent funding unemployment benefits that will go to helping every person, not just select companies. Eventually though, the government money is going to run out for everyone...it will just happen on another administration's watch.

Ha, have you noticed our national debt? Dude we ran out of money decades ago. Our taxes dont cover even a sliver of what our government spends. It ridiculous. And the government will only get bigger the more people demand government aid. We are spending money that no one has or will ever pay for.
Quote: Ha, have you noticed our national debt? Dude we ran out of money decades ago. Our taxes dont cover even a sliver of what our government spends. It ridiculous. And the government will only get bigger the more people demand government aid. We are spending money that no one has or will ever pay for.
Okay, I'll bite. What do you know about the National Debt and how it impacts the National economy?
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23 
Page 13 of 34
Go to