Will airlines force employees get vaccine??

Subscribe
29  69  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83 
Page 79 of 89
Go to
Quote: You should get your wish as people will be getting “sick from Covid” until the end of time. The vaccinated have the best chance of staying out of the hospital and off the breathing machines. Good luck to you.
compared to who???

Depending on your age, the vaccinated are STILL more likely to be on a ventilator that a double vaxxed child.

Depending on your co-morbidity, the vaccinated are more likely to be on a ventilator than someone with natural immunity.

Chomsky - “Isolate unvaxxed from society”
UAL is not going to let it go...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/26/busin...uit/index.html
Quote: UAL is not going to let it go...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/26/busin...uit/index.html
How would they even know they're flying with an unvaccinated pilot or flight attendant? That's confidential information. United is going to be in a world of trouble if they reach out to inform crewmembers that someone in their crew is unvaccinated.

Not to mention the fact that on any given flight at least 10-20% of their passengers aren't vaccinated, and the do-rags people put on their noses (only to remove when sneezing, eating, yawning, scratching, talking on their phone, etc.) are beyond worthless, the fancy filters in the air ducts only work when bleed air is circulating, etc.
Severe Covid is clearly as vascular disease, the vaccine appears to offer the highest concentration of antibodies there. The vaccines offer pretty much no protection from upper respiratory illness, which in almost all people is asymptomatic. Most breakthrough infections probably go unnoticed for that reason.
Quote: How would they even know they're flying with an unvaccinated pilot or flight attendant? That's confidential information. United is going to be in a world of trouble if they reach out to inform crewmembers that someone in their crew is unvaccinated.

Not to mention the fact that on any given flight at least 10-20% of their passengers aren't vaccinated, and the do-rags people put on their noses (only to remove when sneezing, eating, yawning, scratching, talking on their phone, etc.) are beyond worthless, the fancy filters in the air ducts only work when bleed air is circulating, etc.
Yes, they're pretty over-the-top with this, not sure who they're trying to impress.
Anecdotally, I know dozens infected and recovered (including my better half), one infected, hospitalized, and recovered, zero that died.

Anecdotally, I know one without any vascular disease history hospitalized and nearly died of blood clots within three months of the second needle, another with no history of kidney disease hospitalized and nearly died of renal failure with two months of the second needle, and one who was totally healthy, 53, forced to take the needle and died of a stroke three days after the second needle.

Anecdotally....
Quote: Anecdotally, I know dozens infected and recovered (including my better half), one infected, hospitalized, and recovered, zero that died.

Anecdotally, I know one without any vascular disease history hospitalized and nearly died of blood clots within three months of the second needle, another with no history of kidney disease hospitalized and nearly died of renal failure with two months of the second needle, and one who was totally healthy, 53, forced to take the needle and died of a stroke three days after the second needle.

Anecdotally....
All anecdotally…..without witnessing the jab and then a cold corpse, they didn’t die of the vaccine
Anecdotally, died WITH Covid, OR of Covid?
Quote: Anecdotally, I know dozens infected and recovered (including my better half), one infected, hospitalized, and recovered, zero that died.

Anecdotally....
weird, despite hundreds of people I’m connected to, I know if no one that has had any issue with the vaccine and you somehow personally know of 3? Crazy world bruh.
Quote: weird, despite hundreds of people I’m connected to, I know if no one that has had any issue with the vaccine and you somehow personally know of 3? Crazy world bruh.

No, no. Correlation isn't causation. It wasn't the vaccine. Couldn't have been vaccine. The government says it's safe...

Insane world. Bruh.
29  69  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83 
Page 79 of 89
Go to