Mask Narking

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 11
Go to
Quote: The unions will protect pilots from this nonsense, right?
Ha
Good luck with that
On my list of concerns right now this doesn't even come into the top 5 million.
Quote: The unions will protect pilots from this nonsense, right?
Protect you from ignoring company policy? Just wear a damn mask so all this goes away faster.
Quote: Protect you from ignoring company policy? Just wear a damn mask so all this goes away faster.
Actually uniform policy is laid out in the FAA accepted document we follow called the FOM. No where is this document does is mention masks as acceptable and the only part of the uniform policy that has leeway for the DOO to override is insignia pins.
Quote: Actually uniform policy is laid out in the FAA accepted document we follow called the FOM. No where is this document does is mention masks as acceptable and the only part of the uniform policy that has leeway for the DOO to override is insignia pins.
I hope no one has glasses or uses an umbrella when doing a walk around
Quote: I hope no one has glasses or uses an umbrella when doing a walk around
I know, glasses are required per the airman’s medical so that’s a FAA requirement and an umbrella isn’t worn. But don’t get caught wearing sunglasses without a prescription. 😂 my response was me being creative with an argument for not wearing a mask. I have no issues wearing one.
Quote: I know, glasses are required per the airman’s medical so that’s a FAA requirement and an umbrella isn’t worn. But don’t get caught wearing sunglasses without a prescription. 😂 my response was me being creative with an argument for not wearing a mask. I have no issues wearing one.
Honestly, if you're looking at a justification from a legal perspective, I do believe there is a clause in the FOM that allows for ACPs to create exceptions to the uniform policy, and this would definitely qualify.
Quote: Protect you from ignoring company policy? Just wear a damn mask so all this goes away faster.
Yes if the company policy is ridiculous or unwarranted then yeah the unions should go to bat on behalf of the employees. That's their job.
Quote: Yes if the company policy is ridiculous or unwarranted then yeah the unions should go to bat on behalf of the employees. That's their job.
company policy is so ridiculous that it’s recommended by just about every governmental health agency in the world.
Quote: Narc is spelled with a c.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nark

Friggen Kids.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 11
Go to