Is It Time to Archive?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 4 of 7
Go to
Friday has come and gone... week we have been through this before!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this thread still working???
Quote: Is this thread still working???

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3...
Flew one of the ex-CPZ planes the other day. The yoke messages had a distinctly different tone to them, could tell you are a fun bunch of people. Hope when this crap ends all of you end up on your feet.
Quote: Can’t decide if I look better in a Compass hat or an In-N-Out Hat?

I wish I would have gone to In-N-Out instead of Whataburger. Upgrade times at In-N-Out are about half what they are here. Hat is optional though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Quote: I wish I would have gone to In-N-Out instead of Whataburger. Upgrade times at In-N-Out are about half what they are here. Hat is optional though
Better Management pathway program at In-N-Out is my understanding.
Real talk though. You can take the person out of Compass,but you can’t take the Compass out of the person. May the Compass double wave live on forever.

Quote: I wish I would have gone to In-N-Out instead of Whataburger. Upgrade times at In-N-Out are about half what they are here. Hat is optional though

If I get bored enough I might have to start making memes of regionals if they were fast food restaurants...

Just remember, I called dibs on the Walmart greeter by my house.
Quote: If I get bored enough I might have to start making memes of regionals if they were fast food restaurants...
following with much anticipation
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 4 of 7
Go to