737 headset?

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 9 of 12
Go to
Quote: To update this thread I started, ended up getting the A20 and I like it . Thank you for all the suggestions and responses.
I think you will be very happy with this choice in the long run. I replaced my DC Pro-X with A20's a while ago. On the short list of good decisions I've made, this one is near the top.
Good info here. Glad some of these companies let you try it out first.
Quote: I think you will be very happy with this choice in the long run. I replaced my DC Pro-X with A20's a while ago. On the short list of good decisions I've made, this one is near the top.
Have you tried it with big muffs yet?
Quote: Have you tried it with big muffs yet?
Got any aftermarket recommendations?
Has anyone made the switch from Bose A20 to something lighter, such as DC Pro X-2? I’m on 73. Bose was great for RJs doing short haul but the A20’s weight has started to bother me on longer legs.
Quote: Has anyone made the switch from Bose A20 to something lighter, such as DC Pro X-2? I’m on 73. Bose was great for RJs doing short haul but the A20’s weight has started to bother me on longer legs.
QC35+UFlyMike
Quote: QC35+UFlyMike

Yep. No better headset exists for the 737. Lightweight, comfortable, great ANR.
Quote: Yep. No better headset exists for the 737. Lightweight, comfortable, great ANR.

Wish I could try one of those setups. I use a Clarity Aloft knockoff but I often wonder if the QC35 and UFM might be better.
Quote: Wish I could try one of those setups. I use a Clarity Aloft knockoff but I often wonder if the QC35 and UFM might be better.
For the 737 the noise canceling is a must for me. Loud cockpits lead to fatigue without it.
737 headset?
Quote: Wish I could try one of those setups. I use a Clarity Aloft knockoff but I often wonder if the QC35 and UFM might be better.
Dude, borrow mine for a trip. Let's make a swap happen.
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 9 of 12
Go to