The Great Reset pt 2

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to
Quote: "Next few decades are going to be an absolute $hitshow."

95 percent extermination by 2030. there is no "next few decades"
If you believe that, then what are you doing wasting your last few months / years alive, posting here?
Quote: If you believe that, then what are you doing wasting your last few months / years alive, posting here?
recruiting members to hop on the spaceship behind the comet.
Quote: If you believe that, then what are you doing wasting your last few months / years alive, posting here?
clearly he will be in the 5% remaining......due to all the foresight.
Quote: recruiting members to hop on the spaceship behind the comet.
Hail Bopp. I remember. Hope they got to where they are going.
Quote: Hail Bopp. I remember. Hope they got to where they are going.
Wasn’t the world supposed to end with Hail Bopp? Or was that the Comet Kohoutek?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Kohoutek
Quote: Wasn’t the world supposed to end with Hail Bopp? Or was that the Comet Kohoutek?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Kohoutek
I think it ended for the sweats and nike crew.
Quote: Judge Bans Church From Meeting Indoors

1st Amendment
[snip]

But imagine any other amendment being encroached upon so brazenly.
Imagine anyone crying "constitution" on the internet knowing what amendments 6-27 are. (or even 3, for that matter.)
Quote: "This new world order is sure taking its sweet time to take over."

You have to get away from the old world order first. 95 percent extermination over the next ten years if you read the georgia guide stones. You think getting furloughed is bad? Whats coming down the pipe is going to make the holocaust look like childs play.

georgia guide stones? Is that a new way around traffic?

man, whacky stuff must make people feel
fun!
This reminds me of a captain I flew with at Expressjet. He said, "If Obama gets re-elected, I'm moving to Sicily!"

He then went on to tell me while investing in gold is good, you should also invest in ammo as that will the future currency when society collapses. While I really wanted to make fun of him during the trip, the pictures of his bug out shelter were pretty nice, so I figured if I'm nice to him he might let me in if his predictions ever come true.
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to