Europe cases at all time high

Subscribe
11  17  18  19  20  21  22 
Page 21 of 22
Go to
Quote: Indeed. I have a friend that had it, and now he has a lot of health problems. I don't know what to believe, but he was healthy like a tree before.
I had it about 4 months ago. I realize there are cases like you speak of, but my experience was indeed mild. I had some strange lingering affects for about 4 weeks, like fatigue, occasional ocular pain, sense of smell returned after about 3 weeks. Today I’m 100% fine, as if it never happened. Not trying to downplay it, but I was healthy before and I feel healthy again now. I used to run 2-3 miles several times a week and I was able to run normally about 7-8 weeks from the initial infection.
Regarding the renewed panic in Europe; quite an interesting pattern here:
(apologies in advance for the image sizing...)

A few more:

And last but not least, our English cousins:
Quote: And last but not least, our English cousins:
Unreal that these numbers are out there.......IN THE FORM OF A PICTURE that everyone can understand and we are still insisting on smashing the global economy.
Quote: Unreal that these numbers are out there.......IN THE FORM OF A PICTURE that everyone can understand and we are still insisting on smashing the global economy.
Thank you for posting all of that. Very consistent trends.
It's crazy mainstream media won't touch the topic of deaths being no where near what was forecast by faulty models.. Supposed huge case increases WITHOUT the associated death spikes. It's almost as if the media doesn't want the scariness of it all to end.
AZflyer...what's the source of those charts?

Many thanks!
Quote: AZflyer...what's the source of those charts?

Many thanks!
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Tap on Europe, then tap on the individual countries...
Quote: AZflyer...what's the source of those charts?

Many thanks!
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

The website doesn't place these death and case count graphs close enough together to easily see the two curves side by side, so I made a screen shot of the above shown graphs and placed them next to each other to achieve that. We hear about RISING CASES! throughout a region but strangely we aren't told about the DRAMATICALLY lower death rate compared to the initial rise in infections back in the spring. Things that make you go "hmmm..."
11  17  18  19  20  21  22 
Page 21 of 22
Go to