Junior Group Discussion and Concerns

Subscribe
15  21  22  23  24  25 
Page 25 of 25
Go to
Quote: Lol I’ve been in the left seat longer then you, and I know your kind well, your services are no longer required Marvin....
what a dumb post. Mako is the farthest thing from a Marvin you’ll find. And his services will continue to be welcome here. More fishing pics, please!
Quote: Happy Holidays Pilot-Types!

This will be the first time I'll be home on the 25th in decades.
These forums are teeming with posters whose posts are forgettable and often regrettable. Old Mako stands out for his humor, wisdom, and unique style. I don't always agree with him, but I always enjoy looking at what he has to say. I've always been in awe of his photo library and hope he sticks around these forums during his well earned retirement. Merry Christmas at home Mako!
Quote: These forums are teeming with posters whose posts are forgettable and often regrettable. Old Mako stands out for his humor, wisdom, and unique style. I don't always agree with him, but I always enjoy looking at what he has to say. I've always been in awe of his photo library and hope he sticks around these forums during his well earned retirement. Merry Christmas at home Mako!

I agree. I have always wondered if Make posts on the other forums.
Quote: These forums are teeming with posters whose posts are forgettable and often regrettable. Old Mako stands out for his humor, wisdom, and unique style. I don't always agree with him, but I always enjoy looking at what he has to say. I've always been in awe of his photo library and hope he sticks around these forums during his well earned retirement. Merry Christmas at home Mako!
Ditto.
How about we consider what experienced pilots have to say?
Merry Chistmas!

Got a random question about the 767 that no non-756 pilots can seem to answer. Does UAL have the new LED screens in the front office of the 76', or are there still the old small displays? Is there any plan to retrofit either after covid is in the rear view, because I assume the bird might pick up more duties when travel comes around a little more. Below are the LED displays i'm talking about. Just curiosity really, Merry Christmas to all you guys.
4 out of the 5 planes in the 756 fleet fly just fine globally with round dials.
No...old school displays. Did many a sit up trying to see the nav display. Not even the 767-400 has that cockpit.
That must be one of FedEx's new 767s or the KC-46.
Quote: Happy Holidays Pilot-Types!

This will be the first time I'll be home on the 25th in decades.
Mako, Dude, with a capital D! Thanks and Merry Christmas to you!
15  21  22  23  24  25 
Page 25 of 25
Go to