Layover Quarantine/Procedures

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
Quote: COVID-19 e-mail has a “Travel Restrictions” link. Not sure if that’s it or not though.
Rojer. Thanks.

haven’t flown or looked.
Getting food has been the hardest thing for me since everything started. Places are finally starting to have some options again, except for the Hampton Inn in Boston. Why do we still stay there again...?
Quote: Getting food has been the hardest thing for me since everything started. Places are finally starting to have some options again, except for the Hampton Inn in Boston. Why do we still stay there again...?
Terrible hotel. The options at the Seaport are far superior.
Quote: Getting food has been the hardest thing for me since everything started. Places are finally starting to have some options again, except for the Hampton Inn in Boston. Why do we still stay there again...?
I don’t understand the problem? Just order from Grubhub, wait an hour and a half to find out they’ve forgotten your order, spend a half hour on the phone with support to get it corrected and bam... three hours after ordering you can have damp, lukewarm food delivered to your door. There’s no better way to get dinner, after flying three legs, on a min rest overnight. /s
Quote: I don’t understand the problem? Just order from Grubhub, wait an hour and a half to find out they’ve forgotten your order, spend a half hour on the phone with support to get it corrected and bam... three hours after ordering you can have damp, lukewarm food delivered to your door. There’s no better way to get dinner, after flying three legs, on a min rest overnight. /s
That sounds like it came from experience. Ouch.
There is an overnight that makes you take a covid test before you go to your hotel? Which one is this? Haven’t heard of such a thing.
Quote: There is an overnight that makes you take a covid test before you go to your hotel? Which one is this? Haven’t heard of such a thing.
Aruba does but I don’t think it applies to crewmembers. Maybe someone who has been there recently can chime in.
Quote: Aruba does but I don’t think it applies to crewmembers. Maybe someone who has been there recently can chime in.
at AUA they will do a temp check and a Q&A session but no check. Of course if you fail the temp check/Q&A session they can give you a COVID test that you will get the results of in a short amount of time.
Quote: at AUA they will do a temp check and a Q&A session but no check. Of course if you fail the temp check/Q&A session they can give you a COVID test that you will get the results of in a short amount of time.
Seams reasonable.
What happens if you test positive? I'm guessing that they can't put you on a plane back. Do you get quarantined to your room for 2 weeks? That would suck.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to