Training to resume Q1

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12  52 
Page 2 of 98
Go to
Quote: Wrong. Even was told by someone at 9E they expect to resume in Q1 as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EDV is overstaffed with planes in long term storage due to scope. 200s start leaving after summer 2021.
Quote: Wrong. Even was told by someone at 9E they expect to resume in Q1 as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anyone can "expect" anything they want... Doesn't mean it is going to happen. I got to 121 and "expected" to upgrade at 1,000 hours.... not going to happen anymore. With how cases are trending and how media outlets are fear mongering about shelter at home orders again, if it continues through the Holidays, it'll hinder travel plans and kill any confidence the vacationing consumer thought they had.
Not going to be doing any kind of "New new hire" training. only for the people that were sent home.
MSP and DTW can expect reductions (not closures) if things don’t pick up come early spring.
Quote: EDV is overstaffed with planes in long term storage due to scope. 200s start leaving after summer 2021.
9E has about 7 planes in long term storage out of the active 183 on the certificate. Skywest has 124 active planes, Republic has 67. Of those 124 and 67 I don’t know how many are in storage.
Quote: 9E has about 7 planes in long term storage out of the active 183 on the certificate. Skywest has 124 active planes, Republic has 67. Of those 124 and 67 I don’t know how many are in storage.
I think your republic/SKW numbers are wayyy off.
Quote: I think your republic/SKW numbers are wayyy off.
I think those are numbers for DCI ops
Quote: I think those are numbers for DCI ops
That would make sense.
Quote: MSP and DTW can expect reductions (not closures) if things don’t pick up come early spring.
by how much? I know msp is ERJ/CRJ
Quote: by how much? I know msp is ERJ/CRJ
we know but are not going to tell you.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12  52 
Page 2 of 98
Go to