Training to resume Q1

Subscribe
43  83  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97 
Page 93 of 98
Go to
Quote: Sitting down and quizzing each other is invaluable.
Absolutely agree, at times those sessions also turn into social clubs more than study groups. Useful, but at the end of the day you have to hit the books to succeed.
Anybody have any further insight into the "Virtual Welcome Day" and "from the comfort of your current location" status on the SWOL Welcome page Travel Details? Trying to figure out if we'll be in SLC for this or if we'll be doing the first bit of ground school from home? I know they'll be providing travel details about a week before we're expected to be there but it would be great to know for planning purposes.
I just got an email stating that my CTP course will no longer be virtual. It changed the date from June 22nd to June 20th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Anybody have any further insight into the "Virtual Welcome Day" and "from the comfort of your current location" status on the SWOL Welcome page Travel Details? Trying to figure out if we'll be in SLC for this or if we'll be doing the first bit of ground school from home? I know they'll be providing travel details about a week before we're expected to be there but it would be great to know for planning purposes.

When is your training date?
Quote: When is your training date?
6/15. I’m not terribly concerned but I was planning on road tripping out west to SLC prior to class and then put my fiancé on a plane home the day before class starts. I’ll have to fly home too if we’re gonna be virtual at home. 🤪
Does anyone have an update on the 5/11/21 CTP course? I have not been told any travel or location information.
Quote: Does anyone have an update on the 5/11/21 CTP course? I have not been told any travel or location information.
I received my travel info yesterday. I'm guessing you should get yours pretty soon.
Quote: I received my travel info yesterday. I'm guessing you should get yours pretty soon.

Were you able to order and do your covid test? I ordered mine on the first and it hasn’t arrived.
Quote: Were you able to order and do your covid test? I ordered mine on the first and it hasn’t arrived.
How did you order your covid test? I don't see that under my tasks.
Quote: How did you order your covid test? I don't see that under my tasks.
Check your emails from “1health” It said required to order by may 3rd. I actually just got it in the mail and dropped it off for overnight shipping. Not sure how strict Skywest is being with the deadline, seeing as how you can get a rapid test anywhere these days.
43  83  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97 
Page 93 of 98
Go to