Uniform Updates

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 5 of 7
Go to
Quote: I think it looks stupid but somehow better than the trench coat or the leather jacket. The sleeves are too long. I’m between a L and XL according to their size chart. I got the L and I’m going to wear it but I probably should have ordered the XL. I’ve heard people say it runs big. I’d say it runs true to size other than the way too long sleeves. The inner puffy liner thing is not exactly what I expected but it’ll serve it’s purpose. I expected it to be a little puffier than it is. It’s completely flat, no puff. I guess that’s probably a good thing though for layering. I also don’t think the inner jacket is necessary at all. The outer one seems like it will be more than warm enough on its own.
Photos or it didn't happen.
Has anyone received their name badge yet?
Quote: Has anyone received their name badge yet?
I ordered mine basically day of and haven’t yet. They said up to six weeks so I’m not holding my breath yet.
Quote: Has anyone received their name badge yet?
nope. Heard a rumor they were back ordered. I ordered day of as well.
Quote: nope. Heard a rumor they were back ordered. I ordered day of as well.
i called yesterday. They verified name plates were back ordered. I was quoted another 2 weeks.
Quote: i called yesterday. They verified name plates were back ordered. I was quoted another 2 weeks.
Due to Covid, like everything else, back ordered 8 to 10 weeks. Jackets will be received in June or July.
Quote: Due to Covid, like everything else, back ordered 8 to 10 weeks. Jackets will be received in June or July.
I understand wipes and TP being backordered due to Covid-19, but why would name tags?
Quote: I understand wipes and TP being backordered due to Covid-19, but why would name tags?
When you're out of TP....
All kind of a moot point until the FOM revision with the new uniform is actually released.
Quote: All kind of a moot point until the FOM revision with the new uniform is actually released.
You technically are correct but I’m sure nobody would give you a hard time if you started wearing it now.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 5 of 7
Go to