New Airline Aid Bill

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 14
Go to
Quote: Just read an article that said its retroactive to December 1.
At the last flight ops town hall they said what was being worked on was 4 months retroactive to Dec 1.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...ulus-deal.html
Assuming we all get guarantee for December does that mean if you started with 35 hrs and picked some trips up.....that you just worked for free?
Quote: Assuming we all get guarantee for December does that mean if you started with 35 hrs and picked some trips up.....that you just worked for free?
With that thinking everyone on reserve works for free
So for those that took a leave of absence ... wonder how they will figured in.
Assuming you are a line holder and started with 35hrs.....
Quote: Assuming you are a line holder and started with 35hrs.....
I’m a line holder and started with 35 hours. I picked up and got up to 85 hours for December. If some dude who barely worked ends up getting full guarantee...,.,,,then GOOD FOR THAT GUY! Now is not the time to cry about “working for free”.
Quote: I’m a line holder and started with 35 hours. I picked up and got up to 85 hours for December. If some dude who barely worked ends up getting full guarantee...,.,,,then GOOD FOR THAT GUY! Now is not the time to cry about “working for free”.
Exactly this
Quote: I’m a line holder and started with 35 hours. I picked up and got up to 85 hours for December. If some dude who barely worked ends up getting full guarantee...,.,,,then GOOD FOR THAT GUY! Now is not the time to cry about “working for free”.
Yes!

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
85 hrs and all I hear is senior people *****ing out on the line. hmmm something doesnt add up
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 14
Go to