ABX Pilots Reach TA

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 11
Go to
So what's the retirement look like?
Quote: So what's the retirement look like?
8.5%.. DC/401k contribution..no cap (19.5k current contract.) LTD 11k mo 12 Captain.
Still have REA with some modifications, D6 days ,increased pay for OT when they dick up staffing when busy, ATI pay rates which suck but that is where they set the bar in the middle of a record pilot shortage. (unbelievable)
Quote: 8.5%.. DC/401k contribution..no cap (19.5k current contract.) LTD 11k mo 12 Captain.
Still have REA with some modifications, D6 days ,increased pay for OT when they dick up staffing when busy, ATI pay rates which suck but that is where they set the bar in the middle of a record pilot shortage. (unbelievable)
Is DOS 8.5% or does it scale up over the 6 year term of the CBA?....I'm hearing 7.5% from another source
Quote: Is DOS 8.5% or does it scale up over the 6 year term of the CBA?....I'm hearing 7.5% from another source
Full force effective on DOS.
Quote: Full force effective on DOS.
thanks for the quick info!!
Home basing? Days off?
ok well.. actually the retirement is a 5% DC with an additional 3.5% matching contribution with no cap
Quote: ok well.. actually the retirement is a 5% DC with an additional 3.5% matching contribution with no cap

Were you writing to NiteFr8?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Were you writing to NiteFr8?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no not really
I acquired the summary doc and just wanted to be precise in the info going out
Quote: Home basing? Days off?
No home basing, 14 days off per 30/31 day bid. A net gain of 7 more days off per year (6 more days in leap years) over present contract.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 11
Go to