What’s the latest?

Subscribe
32  72  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  92 
Page 82 of 114
Go to
So…12 new cities from MSP,no widebodies for now,GM still wanting people to take upgrade,and FAs want a special trip trade email. That about sums up the town hall right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Couldn’t agree more!
or jetblue
Why is that?
Apparently the new cities have been leaked. ACY,CLT,COS,CMH,DTW,MCI,SDF,JFK,OMA,RAP,RIC,TVC,IL M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PBS
Any new word on when SY is getting PBS?
Not that new but they were saying August most recently.

Interesting to see that instead of building the CATS trips to the same length and paying more, they are now shorter and paying about the same under the January trip rig. Most are 11 or 12 days.
Fine by me! 11 or 12 on and the rest of the month off is a dream job!

Quote: Not that new but they were saying August most recently.

Interesting to see that instead of building the CATS trips to the same length and paying more, they are now shorter and paying about the same under the January trip rig. Most are 11 or 12 days.
Quote: Fine by me! 11 or 12 on and the rest of the month off is a dream job!
Current LOA has it going only through Jan 2023. Any chance it is going to expire without renewal?
There's definitely a chance. It has been good for the company and popular with the union and the pilots, but so was the open time for reserves and that one expired. So anything's possible.
I believe it to be a virtual certainty that it will expire without renewal. It will be back later when PBS is up, but not before.

Quote: Current LOA has it going only through Jan 2023. Any chance it is going to expire without renewal?
32  72  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  92 
Page 82 of 114
Go to