When will pilots get to take the Vaccine?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 12
Go to
The COO at my company thought airline crews were 1B, but didn’t have the information in writing. Haven’t heard anything since.

Anyone know when we’ll get on the list?
The CDC issued a recommendation on those groups but it’s ultimately up to the states to determine their levels and there is some variation. So that brings up the question of what state matters. Where your company HQ is? Where your base is? Where you actually live? Regardless I suspect it’ll be a few months.
I think it will come down to which state your base is in, or even where you happen to be at the time.

If the company issues a letter identifying us as critical workers, then you could use that letter in any state depending on how it's written... including a state which might give you a higher priority than your domicile state.

If a 121 badge is all that's required, then you'll be able to get it in any state, per their local schedule.
Quote: The COO at my company thought airline crews were 1B, but didn’t have the information in writing. Haven’t heard anything since.

Anyone know when we’ll get on the list?
I don't think so. I've heard of industry lobby groups trying to get them on group 2, but I've not heard anything about 1B. That sounds like wild speculation.
What about furloughed pilots? 1B or GenPop?
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...endations.html

Phase 1c

• People aged 65—74 years because they are at high risk of hospitalization, illness, and death from COVID-19. People aged 65—74 years who are also residents of long-term care facilities should be offered vaccination in Phase 1a.
  • People aged 16—64 years with underlying medical conditions which increase the risk of serious, life-threatening complications from COVID-19.
  • Other essential workers, such as people who work in transportation and logistics, food service, housing construction and finance, information technology, communications, energy, law, media, public safety, and public health.
Quote: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...endations.html

Phase 1c

• People aged 65—74 years because they are at high risk of hospitalization, illness, and death from COVID-19. People aged 65—74 years who are also residents of long-term care facilities should be offered vaccination in Phase 1a.
  • People aged 16—64 years with underlying medical conditions which increase the risk of serious, life-threatening complications from COVID-19.
  • Other essential workers, such as people who work in transportation and logistics, food service, housing construction and finance, information technology, communications, energy, law, media, public safety, and public health.
Media in group 1C??!!! Wernt they part of the problem?
Quote: Media in group 1C??!!! Wernt they part of the problem?

Hysteria machinery is critical infrastructure.
Quote: Media in group 1C??!!! Wernt they part of the problem?
yeah - but what you don't know is that the media "vaccine" will actually be Ebola...
The easiest way to terminate the pandemic.
Quote: I think it will come down to which state your base is in, or even where you happen to be at the time.

If the company issues a letter identifying us as critical workers, then you could use that letter in any state depending on how it's written... including a state which might give you a higher priority than your domicile state.

If a 121 badge is all that's required, then you'll be able to get it in any state, per their local schedule.
My state looks like late first quarter, early second for transportation workers. They have an overlapping time line also based on age - and I hit both at the same time so it looks like I need to keep washing my hands until late March or Early April. The single dose vaccines should be available but then, but I'm still leaning toward the mRNA type -- if available. They did well being first to market because I think the convenience of the single dose vaccine will bury them.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 12
Go to