Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: Recession started in 2007, not 2008.
Indeed the oil did not crash the first month of the world wide recession and I didn’t say it did. So what was your point?
Quote: Indeed the oil did not crash the first month of the world wide recession and I didn’t say it did. So what was your point?
what is yours? Oil was at the highest price during one of our worst recessions. Recession started in 2007.
Quote:
Dude, give it up, oil crashed with the rest of the economy. 2008 was also the highest of the highs (bubble) so yes the YEARLY average is high but it did crash with a glut of supply and lowered demand.
Quote: what is yours? Oil was at the highest price during one of our worst recessions. Recession started in 2007.
You are stating something you quoted me saying. So we agreed.
We will only see a maximum average of 60% 2019 levels this summer. Mark my words. This is FAR from over.
Quote: We will only see a maximum average of 60% 2019 levels this summer. Mark my words. This is FAR from over.
I’ll take that bet depending on what you mean by ‘maximum average.’ July and August will have multiple days in the 60s and maybe 70s. So are we talking 7 day trailing average? I think it will likely break 60%.
Quote: We will only see a maximum average of 60% 2019 levels this summer. Mark my words. This is FAR from over.
International and domestic will probably contrast sharply this summer.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to