Page 1 of 9
Go to
Warren says we’ll take look at profit sharing in CBA 2.0

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Warren says we’ll take look at profit sharing in CBA 2.0

Way to incentivize everyone to do the absolute bare minimum to not get fired. Oh and vote NO!

oh sure we can discuss it.
something like.....we asked and they said no.
Quote: Way to incentivize everyone to do the absolute bare minimum to not get fired. Oh and vote NO!
I never really liked paying bills. I don’t think I’m going to do that anymore

where was this gottta read it
We will get em next time
Quote: where was this gottta read it

In the company call today he said we would look at profit sharing during CBA 2.0.

Do pilots really buy this crap?

Vote No!

I’m sure they will do the right thing...

If it’s good enough for cba 2. It’s demanded for loa 13. IMO that’s a terrible thing to say even though most pilots have already voted, cause it’s showing weakness that profit sharing is on the table. If we are stopping the company from growing if we vote it down, then reward us for allowing you to do this by letting us reap the profits when they come.
Quote: In the company call today he said we would look at profit sharing during CBA 2.0.

Do pilots really buy this crap?

Vote No!

I’m sure they will do the right thing...

I know a couple of YES voters after this session switch to NO. I was flying.
Quote: If it’s good enough for cba 2. It’s demanded for loa 13. IMO that’s a terrible thing to say even though most pilots have already voted, cause it’s showing weakness that profit sharing is on the table. If we are stopping the company from growing if we vote it down, then reward us for allowing you to do this by letting us reap the profits when they come.

This right here!

I'm a solid NO vote on this thing like hopefully most everyone else. But of course Warren is going to say we can address PS during the next negotiations. What did you expect him to say??

-Uh... ya....sure if you guys end up voting no on this LOA, we will most likely negotiate again and we will add profit sharing back.

Or:

-Of course we would have included increased profit sharing with this LOA, but your MEC and the negotiating team didn't push us hard enough and they settled for a measly 2% COLA bump instead (mutters "suckers" under his breath)
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to