Numbers dropping

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53 
Page 3 of 60
Go to
Quote: And that is how you "internet".

And that is how you don't "internet", APC.
Come off it, mate. I was literally asking for sources, since I was curious. So thanks for posting my history when I'm trying to seek information.
Quote: Source?

Filler
You don't need sources. Just common sense, open your eyes and look at the numbers. They have started to drop significantly after Jan 20th. Coincidence? Doubtful!
Quote: You don't need sources. Just common sense, open your eyes and look at the numbers. They have started to drop significantly after Jan 20th. Coincidence? Doubtful!
I've had my eyes open whilst working all over the world through this. Relax, your boy lost. We'll get through this.
I think people will be wearing masks for a long time. The restrictions will probably still be in place and people are used to wearing them all the time. I hope I’m wrong.
Quote: Learn how to internet before casting stones.
I’d rather not look, or write, like an idiot, thank you.
Quote: Learn how to internet before casting stones.
Learn how to not be a retard.
Quote: Learn how to not be a retard.
You the man, Red.
Quote: Come off it, mate. I was literally asking for sources, since I was curious. So thanks for posting my history when I'm trying to seek information.
You weren't curious. You already knew these exact things have happened since inauguration day. As does the rest of this country. Only a fool at this point believes there aren't serious political motivations behind what is going on.
Quote: You weren't curious. You already knew these exact things have happened since inauguration day. As does the rest of this country. Only a fool at this point believes there aren't serious political motivations behind what is going on.
You're right. The virus only cares about the political agenda of the United States.
Virus gonna virus. And politicians gonna politicize. Nothing new under the sun.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53 
Page 3 of 60
Go to