Texas reopens to 100%, rescinds mask mandate

Subscribe
16  66  106  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  119 
Page 116 of 119
Go to
Quote: So... republicans would rather die, sicken others, and prolong all of this than use science, or their own critical thinking on vaccines because it might also be something Democrats are in support of? Got it. But wait. Didn’t trump and most GOP Lawmakers get vaccinated? And isn’t this all thanks to operation warpspeed? And still so many are opposed.
Hey, “my body, my choice”.
Quote: Hey, “my body, my choice”.
Wait, wait, in this specific case, it’s not “my body, my choice”; COVIDiots like Flew Under Wires thinks your body is his body and his choice. Every left winger is a closeted totalitarian.
Texas reopens to 100%, rescinds mask mandate
A month and a half.

Now I don’t live in Texas but I assume they are drowning in bodies? Refrigerated trucks full of Neanderthals?

Certainly at a minimum on an upward trajectory?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: Well when you have someone that can say Jump and 50% of the country says how high? And they say it will be over by Easter and it will be beautiful, nothing to see here. That’s kind of a problem
True, Fauci spreads doom and 50% of the country drinks kool aid.
Quote: Wait, wait, in this specific case, it’s not “my body, my choice”; COVIDiots like Flew Under Wires thinks your body is his body and his choice. Every left winger is a closeted totalitarian.
Aren't you the ones having strokes because people are wearing masks in scenarios you think are "inappropriate?"

Your ideas of sovereignty are only for yourselves.
Quote: True, Fauci spreads doom and 50% of the country drinks kool aid.
80%* Sorry bud, you're in the minority that we all roll our eyes at.
Quote: Aren't you the ones having strokes because people are wearing masks in scenarios you think are "inappropriate?"

Your ideas of sovereignty are only for yourselves.
BS, no one having “strokes” because the COVIDiot types are wearing masks while sealed alone in car or wearing them in a top down convertible or walking alone beach. We find entertaining how stupid and, yes, UNSCIENTIFIC, they are.
Quote: BS, no one having “strokes” because the COVIDiot types are wearing masks while sealed alone in car or wearing them in a top down convertible or walking alone beach. We find entertaining how stupid and, yes, UNSCIENTIFIC, they are.
Thanks for admitting that "my body, my choice" is bullsh*t.
Quote: Thanks for admitting that "my body, my choice" is bullsh*t.
Dumbest response yet.

So why were you censored or moderated with your previous handles/names?
Quote: Dumbest response yet.

So why were you censored or moderated with your previous handles/names?
What's your point?
16  66  106  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  119 
Page 116 of 119
Go to