Phone Interview

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to
Quote: you letu guys are like a riddle lite. Change my mind.

:-)

kidding. Best of luck. I did my first solo at GGG in a 1958 c175
😂🤣😅😆😁

Oh Snap! I will say NOT all LETU Grads are alike 😉
how long after phone interview did you get the email to schedule phase 2 interview ?
Have ppl failed the phone interview ?
Anyone done a phone interview lately? I didn't get offered a virtual over the phone, did I blow it?
Quote: how long after phone interview did you get the email to schedule phase 2 interview ?
Have ppl failed the phone interview ?
yes some people dont get selected to continue after the phone interview
Quote: Anyone done a phone interview lately? I didn't get offered a virtual over the phone, did I blow it?
They don’t offer virtual over the phone. Most are getting an email invite to schedule within 24hours. Took 2 weeks for me, but I think it got lost in the mail. Wait a few days then reach out to your contact if you have one.
Some get the e mail the same day & others get it after a few days. It’s quite difficult to blow the phone interview.
Thread bump...can anyone share more recent experiences with the initial phone interview or confirm no changes?
Always have a why spirit answer ready for every NK employee that asks you that - and they all will

Do not be truthful - because that would entail you saying "umm, because Big 5 haven't called me yet, and I might was well get the type at NK while I wait for the next few months"
Well heck now Spirit (Sprontierit) will be one of the “big five”
Quote: Well heck now Spirit (Sprontierit) will be one of the “big five”
Big 5 by pay scale??
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to