Planesense

Subscribe
24  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  44  84  134 
Page 34 of 299
Go to
I was told the Hampton Inn Portsmouth is used for training. Its about 2 miles from the airport. Supposedly there is a shuttle that will take trainees to/from class and around town as needed. I also understand they have a free hot breakfast, but that is not confirmed.
Quote: I was told the Hampton Inn Portsmouth is used for training. Its about 2 miles from the airport. Supposedly there is a shuttle that will take trainees to/from class and around town as needed. I also understand they have a free hot breakfast, but that is not confirmed.
Hampton Inns DO in fact have a free breakfast - usually something like 0600-0900 or so. Beware of the omeletes
The hampton inn in portsmouth is super awesome and even has diner mon-thurs with free beer and wine! Many planesense trainees conjure there to study together during the training. Free beer always helps you concentrate!
how hard/easy is it to work overtime here? if i wanted to pickup an extra day each rotation is that pretty doable?
Quote: how hard/easy is it to work overtime here? if i wanted to pickup an extra day each rotation is that pretty doable?
... overtime usually offered a day prior to start of rotation or tagged onto last day of rotation from what I understand.
... interview experience posted on aviationinterviews.com
How long does it take to get called in for an interview once you pass in your paperwork?

Is the company upgrading people very quickly?

Is morale high?

Thanks for any info!
I originally applied in June and didnt interview until Oct. I will begin training in Feb. The people I have talked to that work there seem to be pretty happy. The contacts I have made that currently work there dont seem to frequent these forums. Upgrades based on company need/employee capability. Some have upgraded in 3 months, others a couple of years. Previous experince and total time when hired will come into play as to when you will be eligible to upgrade. Seems like a good place. I hope I am not wrong.
I think you'll like it. I've heard nothing but good things from some people I know in the area. Solid company. I just wish they had classes more often! 😄
Overtime: You can volunteer or get called out of the blue on any of your 6 days off.
Upgrades: Are happening, I wouldn't say its a lot right now just due to all the new hire classes coming through. Historically, time to upgrade has been low. As long as you meet the flight time requirements, most people were upgrading within a year. We are hiring a lot of people next year, so it might get a little more competitive, who knows.
Morale: I would give it about an A-. Still have some small things that I think the company can improve on but overall most people are fairly happy here.
24  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  44  84  134 
Page 34 of 299
Go to