Planesense

Subscribe
45  85  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  105  145  195 
Page 95 of 299
Go to
3-4 days for initial ground isn't much. I would bet it's longer than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Two weeks of just ground school? Or is that combined ground school with sim training? I remember them saying something like 3-4 days of IFR refresher, 3-4 of ground school and 4-5 of sim training in Dallas. I could be mistaken though
2 full weeks in IFR refresher / ground school and a full week in the sim. Plan on 3 strait weeks of training and a final checkride before you're officially offered an FO position.
Hey all! Anyone else on the January class? I received an email yesterday finally, asking for more documents, before they give me access to the company site for more training documents. Can't wait to get this done!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: Hey all! Anyone else on the January class? I received an email yesterday finally, asking for more documents, before they give me access to the company site for more training documents. Can't wait to get this done!!!

Yep. Looking forward to it as well.
Super jealous of you guys! March cant come fast enough
Hey I'm new to airline forums and have some questions. I'm currently flight instructing and looking to go to PlaneSense at PDK. I know a decent amount about the company but can't find any information about their base at PDK. Anybody have any information?
Quote: Hey I'm new to airline forums and have some questions. I'm currently flight instructing and looking to go to PlaneSense at PDK. I know a decent amount about the company but can't find any information about their base at PDK. Anybody have any information?

Here is a quick rundown: regardless of your base, it is only an indicator of where you are required to show up on day 1 of your work cycle. From there, you will be assigned to fly, drive, or airline anywhere else for the week.

PDK is a legacy base chosen due to the high number of owners and customers in the area, as well as an onsite Pilatus service center. We maintain a healthy working relationship with the FBOs, lease crew rooms and catering storage, and provide parking for crew members while they are on the road. Anything else, shoot.

Quote: Hey all! Anyone else on the January class? I received an email yesterday finally, asking for more documents, before they give me access to the company site for more training documents. Can't wait to get this done!!!

Same! Congrats, looking forward to meeting you all in person in January.
Quote: Same! Congrats, looking forward to meeting you all in person in January.
It's about to get real Good luck gents.
Quote: Here is a quick rundown: regardless of your base, it is only an indicator of where you are required to show up on day 1 of your work cycle. From there, you will be assigned to fly, drive, or airline anywhere else for the week.

PDK is a legacy base chosen due to the high number of owners and customers in the area, as well as an onsite Pilatus service center. We maintain a healthy working relationship with the FBOs, lease crew rooms and catering storage, and provide parking for crew members while they are on the road. Anything else, shoot.

Roughly how many flight hours per month can a new FO expect to fly out of PDK? Also, are they currently hiring?
45  85  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  105  145  195 
Page 95 of 299
Go to