CJ2+ management

Subscribe
Anyone with experience managing a C525 please PM. My company has opportunity to take over management of a CJ2+. I have questions.
What kind of questions? I’ve been out of the game for 6.5 years but the 2+ is a great airframe.

1000/800/700/700 hourly burns

Sea level MTOW to FL450 in 25min, 230KIAS to 0.58M climb profile, FL450 is 406KTAS @ 730pph.
Quote: What kind of questions? I’ve been out of the game for 6.5 years but the 2+ is a great airframe.

1000/800/700/700 hourly burns

Sea level MTOW to FL450 in 25min, 230KIAS to 0.58M climb profile, FL450 is 406KTAS @ 730pph.
I’m more so interested in what type of premium should be charged for the management of the plane. It flies 4-500 hours per year, will be based on the field 3-6 months per year, staffed by two pilots (single pilot operation).

BTFU
Quote: I’m more so interested in what type of premium should be charged for the management of the plane. It flies 4-500 hours per year, will be based on the field 3-6 months per year, staffed by two pilots (single pilot operation).

BTFU
So you wouldn't be the aircraft's DO or CP, simply "managing" it (I presume doing CESCOM tracking, scheduling maintenance and cleaning events, databases, invoicing, etc.) while somebody else actually flies it?

Can't speak to management fees, I was a CP so all that were my regular duties and NBAA Jet II Chief Pilot Base Salary was a good place to start...but again, I've been out of the game for six and a half years.