Easter Meltdown

Subscribe
24  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  44 
Page 34 of 63
Go to
Quote: The grassy knoll always claimed a few victims as well. I think the CE guys built it on purpose for just that.

If you've ever tried to make it from the new o'club to the "q's" you know which one I'm talking about. After an epic night, if you rise early enough (or just never went to bed), there were always 2-3 bodies littered about. Seemed to claim many Brits if I'm not mistaken
i have it on good authority that the knoll is a comfy place to sleep it off!
Quote: 3224464[/url]]i have it on good authority that the knoll is a comfy place to sleep it off!
Too funny. The Qs didn’t seem that far away...
Thread drift
This is the ne plus ultra of thread drift.
Quote:
Yeah, those days are long gone. Do they even have Clubs any more, even “Consolidated” Clubs (barf)?
A few years ago the Nellis club tried to charge $20 cover on patch night. There was nearly a riot at the front door and the (much smarter) wives busted their way in through the kitchen.
Quote: 3226569[/url]]A few years ago the Nellis club tried to charge $20 cover on patch night. There was nearly a riot at the front door and the (much smarter) wives busted their way in through the kitchen.
I’d like to say I’m surprised, but I’m not. Wow.

Good on the ladies.
Not to be a pessimist, but is it too early to call it the Mothers' Day Meltdown?

A5S
Quote: Not to be a pessimist, but is it too early to call it the Mothers' Day Meltdown?

A5S
In ATL now after a reroute, and it appears to be the “Monday evening meltdown” after a thunderstorm earlier.

We are so screwed this summer.
‘Nah. It’ll be fine.

Actually, I priced some tickets for personal travel post May 1 Delta seat block.

I was shocked big-D was by far the cheapest seat out there. (When I gotta pay, $$$ matters) That was a first.

Not sure if that means anything.
Quote: In ATL now after a reroute, and it appears to be the “Monday evening meltdown” after a thunderstorm earlier.

We are so screwed this summer.
we get the thunderstorm forecast yet for this year? One of posters on here gives us a long range (seasonal) outlook. Kinda nuts.
Quote: we get the thunderstorm forecast yet for this year? One of posters on here gives us a long range (seasonal) outlook. Kinda nuts.
haha not sure about thunderstorm but there’s a 100% chance of a clusterf@ck IMHO.

After watching the operation the last few weeks, it’s becoming increasingly obvious we have a major problem.
24  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  44 
Page 34 of 63
Go to