Easter Meltdown

Subscribe
25  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  45 
Page 35 of 63
Go to
Quote: ‘Nah. It’ll be fine.

Actually, I priced some tickets for personal travel post May 1 Delta seat block.

I was shocked big-D was by far the cheapest seat out there. (When I gotta pay, $$$ matters) That was a first.

Not sure if that means anything.
According to "top men" they had to dump the ticket price to fill the airplanes. They expect (hope) yields to recover midsummer
Quote: According to "top men" they had to dump the ticket price to fill the airplanes. They expect (hope) yields to recover midsummer
Must be market specific. Just did a search for mid July on a typical leisure route my family does and prices are higher than I’ve ever seen.
Quote: Must be market specific. Just did a search for mid July on a typical leisure route my family does and prices are higher than I’ve ever seen.
Leisure routes are full. The 75% of our other routes are not
In the past 24 hours I’ve had 9 calls from ARCOS and 1 IA call...
Quote: Not to be a pessimist, but is it too early to call it the Mothers' Day Meltdown?

A5S
Well, so far, Memorial Day weekend doesn’t look like it’s going to have a big meltdown. Only 1 cancellation so far (DEN-LAS). Lots of GSs and good weather is helping.
Quote: Well, so far, Memorial Day weekend doesn’t look like it’s going to have a big meltdown. Only 1 cancellation so far (DEN-LAS). Lots of GSs and good weather is helping.
Looks like that was a charter, might not have been an operational cancellation
Quote: Well, so far, Memorial Day weekend doesn’t look like it’s going to have a big meltdown. Only 1 cancellation so far (DEN-LAS). Lots of GSs and good weather is helping.
Yup the Delta operation has held up very well for the first time in a long time on a holiday weekend. Pretty impressive. Kudos to the training department for getting folks back online quick. Captain upgrades start in June so FO shortage could return

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Quote: Yup the Delta operation has held up very well for the first time in a long time on a holiday weekend. Pretty impressive. Kudos to the training department for getting folks back online quick. Captain upgrades start in June so FO shortage could return

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
plenty of FOs coming back from NQAT should help this
Quote: plenty of FOs coming back from NQAT should help this
I think it was the Tiger Team from the last meltdown that really saved the day.
Or maybe they just scheduled for the pilots they have?
25  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  45 
Page 35 of 63
Go to