Texas leading the way, per usual

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Since Spring Break my kids entire school district has only had 6 positive cases. Starting tomorrow masks are optional for everyone.
Quote: Since Spring Break my kids entire school district has only had 6 positive cases. Starting tomorrow masks are optional for everyone.
What state? I’m hoping for the same in FL soon.
Quote: What state? I’m hoping for the same in FL soon.
Texas.

filler
Quote: What state? I’m hoping for the same in FL soon.

Only 4 weeks of school left in Florida. I doubt they will lift it this year but it will be optional next year for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Our school district in Texas made masks optional* as soon as the state mask mandate was lifted. By some miracle, they seem to be doing OK.

*I found 'optional' kind of an interesting way of putting it. I mean, before mask mandates, were masks NOT allowed?
Quote: Our school district in Texas made masks optional* as soon as the state mask mandate was lifted. By some miracle, they seem to be doing OK.

*I found 'optional' kind of an interesting way of putting it. I mean, before mask mandates, were masks NOT allowed?
Probably, think about school shootings and robberies. Not a good idea to allow masks, bandanas, or other face coverings in public under non-new-normal (N3)* circumstances.
*See reference under sanity
Quote: Our school district in Texas made masks optional* as soon as the state mask mandate was lifted. By some miracle, they seem to be doing OK.

Our district thought the same thing would happen once mandates were lifted but they didn’t. After a ton of pushback the school board rightfully changed their minds even though we only have 3.5 weeks left.
Quote: Thats from Nov 2020....
So? Why does that matter? Topic was leading the way as usual.
Quote: Literally everything about this post is wrong.
😂 ok what part? I’m beginning to see you can’t differentiate reality.
Quote: Just curious. A couple of people saying CA is EVERYTHING open with masks. How come the website showing business restrictions and websites saying they hope to be open by June 15? Am I missing something?

https://covid19.ca.gov/safer-economy/#county-status
Everything as in what people need everyday is open. Yea there’s still capacity issues but they’re open. You can go watch a game even, you got to admit that’s progress for CA
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to