CNN

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 12
Go to
Wow, talk about a hit piece.
Quote: Makes for cleaner terminations and helps the company by not having FAA look over them!
Exactly! Wondering if we’re gonna be seeing some management changes
CNN website...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/19/busin...air/index.html
Quote: I wouldn't worry. The only time people watch CNN is at airports.
Right on, Fascist Fox is my choice too and majority of the US population.
Quote: https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/19/business/american-airlines-envoy-air/index.html

Ooooffffff, that’s embarrassing and scary. Maybe Swayne can make an informational social media video explaining why the safety culture at Envoy is so bad.

Put down your phone Envoy influencers and fly the damn plane.
​​​​​​Swayne makes me gag everytime I stalk his IG lol
May be anecdotal, but according to the Envoy guys I get on my jump seat, get rid of the rotary guys and this problem goes away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: May be anecdotal, but according to the Envoy guys I get on my jump seat, get rid of the rotary guys and this problem goes away.

You have to look deeper into the issue. The rotary guys can be, or become, great aviators. But the Envoy training program is not teaching them anything about operating in an airline environment.

There are multiple issues that are causing this. The CNN article is a hit piece, it ignores the deeper causes behind these events. And they did not have the journalistic integrity to ask for statements from all involved parties.
Quote: May be anecdotal, but according to the Envoy guys I get on my jump seat, get rid of the rotary guys and this problem goes away.

"According to the cadets who don't like rotary guys" thanks for the hot take
our most special captains aren't rtp
Quote: You have to look deeper into the issue. The rotary guys can be, or become, great aviators. But the Envoy training program is not teaching them anything about operating in an airline environment.

There are multiple issues that are causing this. The CNN article is a hit piece, it ignores the deeper causes behind these events. And they did not have the journalistic integrity to ask for statements from all involved parties.
Journalistic integrity and CNN in the same conversation?
Quote: Right on, Fascist Fox is my choice too and majority of the US population.
It's not an either/or. CNN can be a joke without Fox being a journalistic triumph.

Besides, I guess my wit went right over your head.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 12
Go to