Resume review questions

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Hi guys,

Got a zoom call scheduled soon. Very similar email format to what has been described in this thread. For those of you who have recently completed this, any insight as to what was asked? Thank you in advance!
Skibumm, would you mind sharing your timeline from initial contact for your resume review to class start date? I just interviewed last month. I know UPS doesn't do first in first out, but I'm just trying to get an idea. Thanks and congratulations![/QUOTE]

Guardpilot...Happy to share and very fortunate
Last week of April: Zoom resume review
Completed Hogan the following week.
Day after Hogan call for interview
Interviewed second week of May
Call for CJO two weeks later for July class
FJO mid June via email
To sum up about 2 1/2 months from initial contact to in class start, much faster than I thought...I know some have waited much much longer from interview to CJO to class start.
FWIW...my experience: retiring military with lots of heavy international experience and in the heavy class next week.
Hope this helps and hope to see you on property soon.
It's what it says on the wrapper, a resume review. Don't overthink it. Do a search.
Quote: Hi guys,

Got a zoom call scheduled soon. Very similar email format to what has been described in this thread. For those of you who have recently completed this, any insight as to what was asked? Thank you in advance!
it was the real deal. Just competed mine. Exactly a review of the resume and outlining the next steps of the process continues . Thanks all for the replies about my concerns for scam.
Quote: it was the real deal. Just competed mine. Exactly a review of the resume and outlining the next steps of the process continues . Thanks all for the replies about my concerns for scam.
Hope it had a positive outcome. It sounds a lot like what they used to do at job fairs. Go over your resume, ask some interview type questions, answer some of your questions, etc. I have no idea if they have started bringing people in for old style interviews again. Regardless, best of luck. We definitely need more bodies on the line. I’ve had to silence my phone due to all the JA calls at all hours of the night.
Is UPS still "locking" applications ahead of the Resume review?
Quote: Is UPS still "locking" applications ahead of the Resume review?
mine isn’t locked as of after completing resume review this morning
Quote: Is UPS still "locking" applications ahead of the Resume review?
The last person I knew who got an interview, yes, their app was locked prior. No reason obvious to me why that would change.
Any one know if your app goes “locked” what this means? Mine has now been locked for 2-3 weeks….
Quote: Any one know if your app goes “locked” what this means? Mine has now been locked for 2-3 weeks….
It means you should do a search.

It also means that you're probably going to get a call, sooner or later. Congrats.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to