New gateways

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to
Quote: I give it six months…call me an optimist…
We’ve had air strikes this week in Afghanistan. They were to destroy US equipment the Taliban already took from the Afghan Army. You are an optimist.
Quote: We’ve had air strikes this week in Afghanistan. They were to destroy US equipment the Taliban already took from the Afghan Army. You are an optimist.
I suspect that additional air strikes will delay the inevitable past at least 9/11/21. Taliban marching into Kabul on that date might not be a look that this administration wants.
Now, back to more gateways and growth. Do we need a bunch more jets and crews to cover these routes, is the Z already adequately staffed, or does the MD need to cover it?
Quote: Now, back to more gateways and growth. Do we need a bunch more jets and crews to cover these routes, is the Z already adequately staffed, or does the MD need to cover it?
Hopefully a 36 hr layover somewhere which wld also eat up more crews.
Quote: Hopefully a 36 hr layover somewhere which wld also eat up more crews.
Ha, not likely. From what I’ve seen lately we are broken in Asia. Not enough crews, not enough jets, we are just drowning over here.
Quote: Ha, not likely. From what I’ve seen lately we are broken in Asia. Not enough crews, not enough jets, we are just drowning over here.

Hopefully when the deliveries stop hiring doesn’t slow down. We can’t continue to run this lean.
Quote: We can’t continue to run this lean.
Why not? They will try it.
Quote: much nicer and have more cultured and educated people.
Hyperbole much? Lol
Quote: considering I served with multiple deployments including Somalia, Iraq and Afghanistan and have bullet holes in me, No, I don’t. As far as you calling me “Karen”. You’d be biting a pillow crying for your mommy if you were on the the ground there. You’d also be the first whining that UPS put you in harms way and should have never forced you to fly there if something went down. Hell, you won’t do layovers in HKG because of COVID protocols that were in place there. Thanks for the laughs Pillow Biter
Wow! Wound a little tight aren’t we superman!!
Was your call sign “Karen”

pillow biter……🤣
Quote: Why not? They will try it.

I don’t visit Asia, but the guys and gals over there say its not working. So catching up on hiring seems like ez solution. BWDIK
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to