New gateways

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to
Quote: Wow! Wound a little tight aren’t we superman!!
Was your call sign “Karen”

pillow biter……🤣
I don’t think you understand what it means to call someone a “Karen”. Google it if you must. There are a whole bunch of insults you can hurl, but this one doesn’t fit.
Quote: Wow! Wound a little tight aren’t we superman!!
Was your call sign “Karen”

pillow biter……🤣
You must be a joy to fly with…. Not my fault your life is so bad. You have nothing better to do than trolling…. Good luck kid 🤣😂🤣
So…anyone have any rumors on how they gonna schedule these trips? Looks like Cyprus may only layover 1 nite a week.
Quote: considering I served with multiple deployments including Somalia, Iraq and Afghanistan and have bullet holes in me, No, I don’t. As far as you calling me “Karen”. You’d be biting a pillow crying for your mommy if you were on the the ground there. You’d also be the first whining that UPS put you in harms way and should have never forced you to fly there if something went down. Hell, you won’t do layovers in HKG because of COVID protocols that were in place there. Thanks for the laughs Pillow Biter
Well said.
Quote: So…anyone have any rumors on how they gonna schedule these trips? Looks like Cyprus may only layover 1 nite a week.
Evidently by throwing money at us to cover the new flying. I realize that’s not what you were really asking. Great to see business booming, but it would be nice if they beefed up the training center to increase throughput.
Quote: Evidently by throwing money at us to cover the new flying. I realize that’s not what you were really asking. Great to see business booming, but it would be nice if they beefed up the training center to increase throughput.

Training center def seems to be the cog in the wheel. Maybe when new planes stop arriving we can catch up.

Will be interesting to see what the trip board looks like next month…good luck dropping anything.
Quote: Training center def seems to be the cog in the wheel. Maybe when new planes stop arriving we can catch up.

Will be interesting to see what the trip board looks like next month…good luck dropping anything.

True, and although trading trips is very hard, now there will be fewer opportunities to even try. The better trips will be gone quickly and the poorer trips soon after.
Quote: considering I served with multiple deployments including Somalia, Iraq and Afghanistan and have bullet holes in me, No, I don’t. As far as you calling me “Karen”. You’d be biting a pillow crying for your mommy if you were on the the ground there. You’d also be the first whining that UPS put you in harms way and should have never forced you to fly there if something went down. Hell, you won’t do layovers in HKG because of COVID protocols that were in place there. Thanks for the laughs Pillow Biter
You’re talking about Tel-Aviv here? Istanbul? Not sure i follow your logic.
Quote: You’re talking about Tel-Aviv here? Istanbul? Not sure i follow your logic.
Then don’t follow. Your quote was a reply of mine to someone else. Look before that.
Quote: Now, back to more gateways and growth. Do we need a bunch more jets and crews to cover these routes, is the Z already adequately staffed, or does the MD need to cover it?

747 is taking over EMA…so i guess no additional Z crews or airplanes needed.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to