Breastfeeding lawsuit will continue..

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: Wrong on the first part, and yes there are plenty of guys who do get turned on by it (google it if you dare) -- and no I'm not one of them.

No, a woman exposing her breasts in front of men while the men are supposed to be flying an airplane.... what could POSSIBLY go wrong?

Besides being a distraction, a CRM accident waiting to happen, it would be a HR nightmare.
Not if you're a grownup, vice a teenage boy. I've had women breastfeed in the cockpit, it's a non-event.

What do you expect... an ATP rated pilot to lose control and assault someone at the slightest hint of boob? There are pax displaying more flesh than that on every flight... should DHD pilots be restricted to being seated only next to modestly clothed women?

Quote: The reality is that the only place one has privacy on an airplane is in the lav.
Unsanitary. If they prefer the lav, fine. But I understand why they wouldn't.

Quote: Next best option, why not use the rear galley FA seat with one of those covers that go around the neck?
You could. But I'd rather not have the other pilot that far away, or gone for that long.
Quote: Not if you're a grownup, vice a teenage boy. I've had women breastfeed in the cockpit, it's a non-event.
Most guys are going to want to take a look if a female is pulling out a nipple.

Quote: There are pax displaying more flesh than that on every flight...
Really? I've never seen nipples on an airplane.

Quote: Unsanitary. If they prefer the lav, fine. But I understand why they wouldn't.
How is pumping in the lav unsanitary? It's not like they are first rubbing their mammory glands against the toilet?

Quote: You could. But I'd rather not have the other pilot that far away, or gone for that long.
Ok, I want to make sure we're talking about the same thing.... you're discussing FAs pumping milk for later usage, right?
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to