Invited to interview

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Quote: He doesn't have any inside info any more than anyone else. Our contract with UA is up in 2023 but as anyone will tell you, contracts don't mean much around here. But sure, it could go away.

Also, IAD is pretty junior right now, so idk what flica account Idle is using but almost all the junior guys have had IAD or MKE recently. DAY is gonna be about the size of MKE so ya, you can get out in a couple months.
I heard right now out of training, you can choose your base, I know reserve time is at 3 to 6 months at ORD but according to management you can hold a base of your choice
Quote: I heard right now out of training, you can choose your base, I know reserve time is at 3 to 6 months at ORD but according to management you can hold a base of your choice
Thay was true pre-DAY domicile. The realignment vacancy hasn’t closed yet, but it’s a pretty safe bet to say that a new hire will now need at least a month or two in DAY before moving on. And if we hire 15 only to lose 10 like was mentioned, all 15 of those new hires will be behind you. That’s movement.
Quote: I heard right now out of training, you can choose your base, I know reserve time is at 3 to 6 months at ORD but according to management you can hold a base of your choice
Ya, the most accurate thing would be to say that it's in flux, we are hiring a lot and things are moving but we haven't seen how Dayton will affect things. If it's anything like MKE and CAE used to be, it'll be a month or two at most in Dayton. But who knows, it could be that you can hold IAD. ORD seems somewhat senior right now but even that won't be but a few months. Upgrade times are also as fast as you can get the hours rn.
What about if you have the 1000 hrs for upgrade or are really close, how long to upgrade from joining AW?
Quote: What about if you have the 1000 hrs for upgrade or are really close, how long to upgrade from joining AW?
With 1000hrs they'd upgrade you tomorrow haha!
I haven't put apps in at SkyWest or Republic. I would love to be in the 175 though. I am interested to see what AW plans for the future.
Quote: I haven't put apps in at SkyWest or Republic. I would love to be in the 175 though. I am interested to see what AW plans for the future.
They plan on securing -700 and -900 flying along with cargo flying for the -200. Hiring is in full swing. A staggering number of new LCAs have been trained as well.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Quote: I haven't put apps in at SkyWest or Republic. I would love to be in the 175 though. I am interested to see what AW plans for the future.
The 175 is a great plane! But, you don't wanna be too comfortable at a regional, bc the best QOL, pay and a/c are all at majors and LCCs. Go where you can get hours and stand to be for a bit while you get the time you need.
Quote: They plan on securing -700 and -900 flying along with cargo flying for the -200. Hiring is in full swing. A staggering number of new LCAs have been trained as well.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
From where? Isn’t UAL AAL and DAL scoped out?
Quote: From where? Isn’t UAL AAL and DAL scoped out?
The worst kept secret in the company right now is that they're bidding to take Republics 76 seat flying with 900s. Not as sure about 700s but probably trying to just add some 550 flying.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to