550 flying in EWR

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Right now our flying is mainly out of ORD.

Well looks like United wants the CRJ550 mainly out of EWR in the next 18 months.

Looks like ORD will become super senior as the lines start shrinking and EWR lines start growing.

I’m pretty sure we’re getting the old ExpressJet crew room. Use to call it the dungeon.
Crew room
I have a feeling G7 may get the old Commutair crew room near C80. It has windows and it's in C terminal, not A where the old express dungeon was.
delete delete
Does it say we will be shrinking ORD, or just all new growth will be in EWR? We still have a bunch of planes scheduled to come on board.
Quote: Does it say we will be shrinking ORD, or just all new growth will be in EWR? We still have a bunch of planes scheduled to come on board.
Same question here.
Quote: Same question here.
It says 60-65% of our flying is in ORD

And 30-35% is in EWR

Over time EWR will be 60-65% and ORD 30-35%

It make sense because EWR is a higher premium market than ORD
Now they said they will have hourly daily flights from EWR-IAD. Im assuming EWR will have more people based there than IAD ?
Quote: Now they said they will have hourly daily flights from EWR-IAD. Im assuming EWR will have more people based there than IAD ?
I can see why there might be some demand for that route.

Hourly, though? Seriously? That's nonsense. The UA schedules going forward have five flights per day.
Quote: Now they said they will have hourly daily flights from EWR-IAD. Im assuming EWR will have more people based there than IAD ?

EWR-DCA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: EWR-DCA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So just more flights for G7 to cancel or hand back to mainline. You aren’t coming anywhere close to fulfilling your current commitment
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to