New Hire Class Drops

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
Would anyone mind sharing what’s been being offered to new hire classes for those of us with class dates coming up? I realize that past performance is no guarantee of future results…
And another question if anyone has experience with.

if you have passed the interview and given ATP/CTP start dates(March 22) could you cancel on them without any penalty prior to beginning ATP/CTP? As i am interviewing at another regional in hopes of getting a earlier class date.
Quote: Would anyone mind sharing what’s been being offered to new hire classes for those of us with class dates coming up? I realize that past performance is no guarantee of future results…
900 CVG seems to be the trend. The last vacancy also had 200 slots. If I was placing a bet, 900 CVG or a distant second 900 DTW.
Quote: And another question if anyone has experience with.

if you have passed the interview and given ATP/CTP start dates(March 22) could you cancel on them without any penalty prior to beginning ATP/CTP? As i am interviewing at another regional in hopes of getting a earlier class date.
Yes, you would have a penalty if you cancelled during or after attending ATP/CTP.
Quote: And another question if anyone has experience with.

No penalty if you haven't started CTP or class.
My class we only got to bid on base in systems. The Company told us we were all 700/900. Most classes have been 7/900 but one group did get put on the 200.
6/21 Got 200, most DTW and some MSP
What have the new hires been getting lately?
Quote: What have the new hires been getting lately?
Last 200 class was 7/12. Been all 900 since. 200 is going DTW or MSP, 900 is exclusively CVG (havnt seen anyone awarded anything other than CVG in months).
Quote: Last 200 class was 7/12. Been all 900 since. 200 is going DTW or MSP, 900 is exclusively CVG (havnt seen anyone awarded anything other than CVG in months).
My tin foil hate theory is they gave everyone cvg900 so that when they offer a vacancy with positions for other bases they're more likely to bid out so they don't have to offer a displacement bid to take people out of cvg.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to