2021 Annual System Bid Results

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 18
Go to
Quote: Delta variant causing a loss in future bookings. Some expected with the Summer almost over but many businesses are pushing back their return to travel so that’s having an impact in the Fall. Might see some planes get parked again if needed. They see it as a 3-6 month issue as of now….no change to 2022 hiring across all work groups at this time.
That’s awesome! What great news.
Quote: Delta variant causing a loss in future bookings. Some expected with the Summer almost over but many businesses are pushing back their return to travel so that’s having an impact in the Fall. Might see some planes get parked again if needed. They see it as a 3-6 month issue as of now….no change to 2022 hiring across all work groups at this time.

If Delta gets in check I imagine holiday travel will be pretty pent up. Not a lot of people got to see family last Holiday season
Robin also mentioned that he believes that getting the vaccine should be a personal choice and it’s wrong to force mandates on employees. And then he said to stay tuned because they’re talking about mandating the vaccine at Jetblue.
My rumor mill network has 190 CA going VERY junior. Very. Junior.
Quote: My rumor mill network has 190 CA going VERY junior. Very. Junior.
how junior??? spill the beans. Anybody rumors on the 320?
it’s what i was expecting. I was telling all my fos that have been here 2 years would be able to hold 190 cpt slot by the end of next year.

Spill the beans PotatoChip.
Have we been hiring guys/gals without TPIC? Maybe the real junior folks want to jump on that if they don’t have any…. Or guys without families that don’t mind being on short call forever.
Quote: Have we been hiring guys/gals without TPIC? Maybe the real junior folks want to jump on that if they don’t have any…. Or guys without families that don’t mind being on short call forever.
The real junior folks without TPIC would have trouble fulfilling the FOM upgrade flight experience requirements due to covid.
You’re definitely our foremost leading rumor authority on here. I believe it. I bet it’s a 2019 hire
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 18
Go to