30 321NEO orders converted - good news

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 13
Go to
What you were probably expecting

but really....

Sexy 321 Trash Panda Pics
So i should get on the bus and get on The Bus is what you're saying. I gotta learn my colors and i barely learned what an IAN approach is.
The article is kind of vague as to what fleet it’s replacing. Any ideas?
Quote: So i should get on the bus and get on The Bus is what you're saying.
Meh. I think this is way over emphasized. I don't think there is any chance DL will become an all Airbus airline. We will always have Boeings and possibly other manufacturers (even the "Airbus" 220 is an Airbus in name only).

Basing major career decisions on the theoretical ability to do a short course many years down the road, thus saving a couple weeks, is pretty silly.
Quote: Basing major career decisions on the theoretical ability to do a short course many years down the road, thus saving a couple weeks, is pretty silly.
Yup! I based my decision upon the lameness of yokes, and the quaint 50's-ish overheard panel of the 737-900.
There’s a not insignificant number of 320/757s that are hovering around the 30 year mark. By mid-decade they’ll be on the Logan’s Run track.
Me thinks the timimg is suspect! look at the shiny new planes while sticking it to the pilot group with regards to scope
Quote: Yup! I based my decision upon the lameness of yokes, and the quaint 50's-ish overheard panel of the 737-900.
That's actually sound reasoning.
The oldest airplanes in the fleet are A320's @ an average of 26.5 years old. Logan's Run, what a reference.

Quote: There’s a not insignificant number of 320/757s that are hovering around the 30 year mark. By mid-decade they’ll be on the Logan’s Run track.
They can take the first 50 320's whenever they like.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 13
Go to