Atlas Air Fleet Type differences

Subscribe
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  24  64 
Page 14 of 69
Go to
Quote: Happy new year all!!
Could anyone give more specific and detail about 777 and 767 typical roster. How many days off,How many consecutive duty days. How long will it be the layover?Can you come back your home between flight duties. ?
Note: My home is TX.
You will spend more time actually flying the jet on the 767. On the 777 you will spend a large percentage of your time as a Relief Pilot. However, you will develop excellent galley skills.
Can someone tell me what life is like on the 767 vs 737?

From what I can gather;

737 - All domestic, a lot of RIV IAH ORD PDX, all 2 pilot opps.

767 - Mainly domestic with some trans Atlantic from JFK, plenty of HNL SJO MIA CVG RIV

I understand it changes, but am I on the right track?

Live in IAH and prefer shorter trips with 2 pilots (not interested in being relief pilot a lot or doing ​long haul)

Does the 737 mainly operate one leg a day or are two legs common?

Is the 767 mainly just 2 pilots when operating domestic and flying to places like HNL and SJO (flights under 8 hours)?
Quote: Can someone tell me what life is like on the 73?
Go up 1.
Come join us on the 74.
Thats where the cool cats hang out.
Quote: Go up 1.
Come join us on the 74.
Thats where the cool cats hang out.
Oh you saying you cooler than me and my 73 kitties? That is not a cool comment
Quote: Can someone tell me what life is like on the 767 vs 737?

From what I can gather;

737 - All domestic, a lot of RIV IAH ORD PDX, all 2 pilot opps.

767 - Mainly domestic with some trans Atlantic from JFK, plenty of HNL SJO MIA CVG RIV

I understand it changes, but am I on the right track?

Live in IAH and prefer shorter trips with 2 pilots (not interested in being relief pilot a lot or doing ​long haul)

Does the 737 mainly operate one leg a day or are two legs common?

Is the 767 mainly just 2 pilots when operating domestic and flying to places like HNL and SJO (flights under 8 hours)?
I'd say we are doing 50/50 right now, probably alternating one leg/two leg days.

Not that much PDX. Plenty of RIV ILN IAH ORD MIA BWI AUS AFW BNA.

76 pays better and have more variety in my opinion.
Quote: Oh you saying you cooler than me and my 73 kitties? That is not a cool comment
At least you’re not at a carrier that slaves you to the 73/Airbus lite twins forever or half your career, etc. Nothing more dangerous than a man with options.

*Granted, being on a lite twin living near base at a location you would have picked as your paradise anyway - priceless!

74 Big Cats - just floating around the world. Well Kazakhstan doesn’t look that great right now. 😔 Wi-Fi should be back up?
Quote: Oh you saying you cooler than me and my 73 kitties? That is not a cool comment
Well you’ve got a sliding window, that’s what Mr Sutter got wrong about the 74, you’ve got to get your lard @ss back down the stairs instead of leaning out the window and cursing at the fuel guy.
Quote: Well you’ve got a sliding window, that’s what Mr Sutter got wrong about the 74, you’ve got to get your lard @ss back down the stairs instead of leaning out the window and cursing at the fuel guy.
I'll join the cool cats club in a couple of months. I'll take care of the stairs as the rookie cat
Quote: I'll join the cool cats club in a couple of months. I'll take care of the stairs as the rookie cat
Don’t take another Lard @ss’$ job from them like me. You take away our exercise program you’re going to kill one of us. Just help keep the galley clean as we strive for the “Body by Atlas.”
Quote: Don’t take another Lard @ss’$ job from them like me. You take away our exercise program you’re going to kill one of us. Just help keep the galley clean as we strive for the “Body by Atlas.”
Especially if it’s a Fed Ex Flight….
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  24  64 
Page 14 of 69
Go to