Another Term?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to
Quote: 2% raise when inflation is running north of 6%…
Yes, so essentially we were offered nothing for the LOA…. Considering they proceeded anyways we are in a much better position to gain above the status quo because that was essentially the default position!
Quote: Yes, so essentially we were offered nothing for the LOA…. Considering they proceeded anyways we are in a much better position to gain above the status quo because that was essentially the default position!
maybe I’m wrong but I don’t remember getting a link to vote?
Recalling happening for LEC in FLL and BOS is open for nominations for the new term.

Nobody stepping up unfortunately….
Quote: Recalling happening for LEC in FLL and BOS is open for nominations for the new term.

Nobody stepping up unfortunately….
Can you blame them for not wanting to work with Kenney? It also doesn't help that HR seeks to avoid hiring strong union supporters leaving the pool of possible good reps very shallow.

Each and every one of the reps who voted to re-elect Chris should be recalled. They obviously cannot represent their members if they are willing to sell them down the river by endorsing the status quo. Truly disgraceful.
Recall in fll and MCO nominations both going on right now. This can be corrected very quickly if things happen a certain way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: Can anyone please answer how can we allow the same guy willing to sell us out in the last LOA get re-elected just like that? No questions asked? Doesn’t feel great knowing it’ll be the same bunch leading us after seeing them push the last LOA down our throats. So much for scope. Ask for other things and stop worrying about it since we see how easy it is to give up. I appreciate the time every union personnel takes but I’m disappointed in the election to say the least.

Just to let you know.....

The MEC Chair is the face of B6ALPA. He or she has no voting power unless its an LEC tie and they chose not to use roll call votes. Just sayin'
All it took for the chairman to win re-election was to maintain his control and influence over the 10 pilots who voted for him.
Quote: Just to let you know.....

The MEC Chair is the face of B6ALPA. He or she has no voting power unless its an LEC tie and they chose not to use roll call votes. Just sayin'
Then we or better said I are blaming the wrong person is what you’re saying?
Quote: Just to let you know.....

same as the president of the USA. But both still try and push exactly what they want.
Quote: Then we or better said I are blaming the wrong person is what you’re saying?

Nope. Just that he does not have any voting power. Meaning for things to pass or fail it has nothing to do with his vote.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to