Review Board after OCT 12/13

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to
I think the review board consists of some people pretty high up in the flight department, and their schedules are busy. I think they used to meet every three weeks? CJOs not given in person we’re given on a phone call by the head of pilot hiring, pre covid at least.
Quote: I laugh at the complexity of the AA interview. They act like this airline is something special.
Its good prep for future head shaking.
Most of the guys I knew. Got an email a week and a half later. There is still sometime, hopefully next week. We will hear something soon. Anxiety is kicking in.
Quote: Most of the guys I knew. Got an email a week and a half later. There is still sometime, hopefully next week. We will hear something soon. Anxiety is kicking in.
Keep the faith.
Quote: I laugh at the complexity of the AA interview.
If you think the AA interview process is complex… how do you feel about Delta and their bizarre haze with the shrink? Are they still doing that silliness?

AA always came across as the friendliest, most adult, least hazy process. Like pretty much everything at AA, Hanlon’s Razor applies- never attribute to malice which can more easily be explained by incompetence.
Quote: Hanlon’s Razor applies- never attribute to malice which can more easily be explained by incompetence.
No truer words. If you can remember this at AA life will be so much easier.
Quote: I laugh at the complexity of the AA interview. They act like this airline is something special.
Hey, look at this way. At least you don't have to mail your own poop on a stick back to them anymore.
Quote: If you think the AA interview process is complex… how do you feel about Delta and their bizarre haze with the shrink? Are they still doing that silliness?

AA always came across as the friendliest, most adult, least hazy process. Like pretty much everything at AA, Hanlon’s Razor applies- never attribute to malice which can more easily be explained by incompetence.
Y’all literally shat on a stick and mailed it to Dallas
Quote: Y’all literally shat on a stick and mailed it to Dallas
Who is “y’all”? I never did anything close to that.

For the uninitiated among us...that was our 1980's ad after all! https://youtu.be/Afy4RuOmDG0
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 2 of 5
Go to