Quote: ...is out...
I don’t see it on PFC
Quote: I don’t see it on PFC
Go to VIPS. Look for "System Bid/Training."
Go into ViPS: System Bid and Training: View System Bid Awards
VIPS >>>> System Bid Awards
These practice bids are useless, I don’t see the Final awards staying as is.
Quote: These practice bids are useless, I don’t see the Final awards staying as is.
You may be right but the percentages are based on where things fall at the end of the 21-01 training letter which will be at least 2 years away with another 1492 new hires on property. That’s a 20% increase in the pilot group when factoring in about 400 retirements.

20-02 had me at a certain percentage but a lot more people senior to me still need to vacate the seat for me to see that award percentage. The company hasn’t been offering any/many ITU classes to those trying to change seats.

21-01 is absolutely astoundingly massive, so it’s not entirely surprising to see both Memphis Airbus and MD Captain go to FO’s with under 3 years on property.

Will the final award change? Absolutely, as I’m currently changing my bid, but I think Captain seats will still go fairly junior thanks to the amount of growth planned for in this bid.
Most Junior 75CA hired Sept. 2020.

* (of course who knows when he'd actually go to training)*
Quote: These practice bids are useless, I don’t see the Final awards staying as is.
If they are useless we should get ride of them then?

Of course they change because that's the point of the practice bid. To see where you "general" fall to make further decisions for the next practice and then eventually the final.

You come across as a glass half empty type. What has you so upset?
Quote: If they are useless we should get ride of them then?

Of course they change because that's the point of the practice bid. To see where you "general" fall to make further decisions for the next practice and then eventually the final.

You come across as a glass half empty type. What has you so upset?
Not upset bubba, how useful is it if you just admit it changes. It doesn’t give a factual snapshot of where anyone stand. Yes I would get rid of it, it’s a waste of time. Then again that’s actually one section on the contract the company always adhere to, so kudos to them and the union on that. 😎
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to