New southwest deal..

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
This all bad info from 2008/9 when it was really close to happening. Thank goodness the SWA pilots shot it down at the last min…
Quote: Southwest is a regional airline they just want a second fleet type[emoji16]

Ouch!
I overheard a flight attendant and a younger FO saying SkyWest was opening an HNL base to start doing inter-island flights. O’hana by Hawaiian 175s and Southwest Island Hopper Express. 175s are in paint in SLC right now. U heard it here first.
Quote: I overheard a flight attendant and a younger FO saying SkyWest was opening an HNL base to start doing inter-island flights. O’hana by Hawaiian 175s and Southwest Island Hopper Express. 175s are in paint in SLC right now. U heard it here first.

As it turns out, SWA's contract - which otherwise has very strong scope language - would permit this.

"1:3:B Other: The Company may also enter into Codeshare and/or Interline Agreements with other carriers, including Domestic carriers, to provide intra-state service within the State of Alaska and inter-island service within the Hawaiian Islands
Boy if southwest is trying to bring the regionals down that’s an excellent thread to pull on
Quote: Boy if southwest is trying to bring the regionals down that’s an excellent thread to pull on
It’s too late.
Quote: I overheard a flight attendant and a younger FO saying SkyWest was opening an HNL base to start doing inter-island flights. O’hana by Hawaiian 175s and Southwest Island Hopper Express. 175s are in paint in SLC right now. U heard it here first.

SLC doesn't have a paint shop…
I heard we are getting 747SPs to do regional routes for Japan Airlines
Quote: SLC doesn't have a paint shop…
the secret one, where the giant human-like battle robots are painted
Quote: 3335458[/url]]the secret one, where the giant human-like battle robots are painted

I guess those humanoids only come with blond hair and blue eyes?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to