Put options on Skywest and Mesa stock

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Everyone knows there’s nothing that a regional airline can do to stop a pilot from moving on to greener pastures (if you stay your an idiot). Training departments are backlogged, captains are leaving in droves, morale is down and always has been and and if you throw money at the situation it will further hurt the bottom line. Not to mention the costs of oil. Hopefully, pilots out there will make some money as these companies shrink by 50% or go out of business for good.
One of the best and long standing pieces of advice out there is to never take financial advice from another pilot. Just sayin’.
Quote: One of the best and long standing pieces of advice out there is to never take financial advice from another pilot. Just sayin’.
My van driver just gave me a hot stock tip to pass along to you.
Quote: my van driver just gave me a hot stock tip to pass along to you.
😎

………..
Quote: Everyone knows there’s nothing that a regional airline can do to stop a pilot from moving on to greener pastures (if you stay your an idiot). Training departments are backlogged, captains are leaving in droves, morale is down and always has been and and if you throw money at the situation it will further hurt the bottom line. Not to mention the costs of oil. Hopefully, pilots out there will make some money as these companies shrink by 50% or go out of business for good.
It could actually be a good strategy, since your downside is limited with put options, you can only lose the premium you paid. If you have money you dont mind losing that is.

That being said an employee should never bet against their company, I believe thats a violation of SEC regulations, and if caught it could end up pretty bad.
Financial and legal advice from pilots in the same post.. the double whammy
Quote: Everyone knows there’s nothing that a regional airline can do to stop a pilot from moving on to greener pastures (if you stay your an idiot). Training departments are backlogged, captains are leaving in droves, morale is down and always has been and and if you throw money at the situation it will further hurt the bottom line. Not to mention the costs of oil. Hopefully, pilots out there will make some money as these companies shrink by 50% or go out of business for good.
*you’re

…….
Quote: *you’re

…….
You didn't need to correct him. At least 1000 people got a laugh out of it.
Hah! Speak to text will get you every time.
How far will the stock drop after Thursday’s results? 5%, 10%. Get your puts in.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to